Legal Content Writer
- The candidate should stay informed about the current events related to law and should be able to create content related to current developments in the U.S. tax area (both statutory and case law)
- Must have excellent writing skills and describe relevant tax-related content clearly and accurately.
- Prepare well-structured content based on predefined templates.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of tools to use client-specified software.
- Deliver content with a short TAT.
- Efficiently coordinate with the production team to ensure timely publication.
- Deliver high-quality content that aligns with the client’s style requirements.
Get one step closer to working with a diverse and vibrant publishing team!